Give it up for one of the most hilarious and genuine guys I know, Aruba Ray Ellin, as we welcome him back for another episode of One Happy Podcast! Ray and I catch up with some things we’ve missed out on and talk about his upcoming shows of Aruba Ray’s Comedy at the Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino.
Here’s the thing – Ray has nothing but excitement and praise for the line-up so anyone who’s planning to attend are in for a real good time. Along with Aruba veteran comedians, Ray will be joined by some new faces who will be making their first trip to the island. One thing’s for sure, they are all on a mission to make Aruba ring with laughter.
Ray discusses all the perks one can get when attending the shows. Good food and drinks? Yeah. Great atmosphere? Sure. A grand time filled with endless laughs? Guaranteed. For each ticket, there will also be free slot cash or match play in the Stellaris Casino.
From June 24th to July 29th, a whole new set of shows will be happening at the Marriott. Here are the outstanding comedians who will be joining Ray Ellin in Aruba Ray’s Comedy.
- Tony Woods
- Costaki Economopoulos
- Gregg Rogell
- Pete Lee
- Mike Britt
- Veronica Mosey
- Adrienne Iiapalucci
- Nimesh Patel
- Dan Naturman
- Brian McFadden
- Chris Distefano
- Chuck Nice
- Tony V.
- Gary Vider
- Joe Vega
- Lynne Koplitz
Go check out their website to find out more about this top New York City comedy club transported to paradise. www.arubacomedy.com
On another note, as I will be in Aruba on the 4th of July, Ray pitches in some tips I could use to make the most out of the experience and this goes for all of you who are also heading to Aruba on the same period.
Apart from that, Ray shares his experiences of going on trips to the other side of the island which looks far from the touristy side. Travelers who are looking for a more adventurous time would definitely enjoy the raw, natural beauty of the less-visited parts of Aruba. For the foodies out there, which I know most of us are, Ray lists a couple of food trucks or restaurants you can add to your list of places to eat in the island.
On this episode of One Happy Podcast, you will:
– Get to know more about the comedians that are included in the line-up for Aruba Ray’s Comedy; where they have made an appearance and some of their credentials
– Hear Ray talk about Jimmy Fallon and how I share the same taste as Fallon when it comes to cheesesteaks
– Know why Aruba Ray’s Comedy got a rating of #1 on TripAdvisor
– Listen to Ray explain the initiation process they’ve got for the new guys in Aruba Ray’s Comedy (not to be taken seriously)
– Hear about what’s it like in Aruba on the 4th of July and some tips that Ray can share for first-timers
– Find out what it’s like on the other side of the island and what are the natural wonders you can see in there
– Know some of the best food trucks and restaurants in Aruba that Ray recommends
– Hear about Ray’s wonderful experience with customer service in a car rental place in Aruba