On this episode of One Happy Podcast Maggie and I discuss our upcoming September 11th vacation to Aruba. I know you are probably saying something like, “didn’t you just come back from Aruba?”. Well, you wouldn’t be wrong since we were just there at the end of September. Now we are coming back not even two months later. This is a completely unplanned trip and is our 3rd of the year. Things just sort of lined up, where we would be able to do the trip relatively cheap, so we decided to go for it.
In addition to this being a vacation for us, I am also turning it into a case study on how to do Aruba as affordably as possible. However, the key is, to not sacrifice any fun. So what I will need to do is, be careful not to be extravagant while resisting the urge to skimp. I think this is something that will be of interest to a great number of podcast listeners. Who wouldn’t want to sneak in an extra trip to Aruba if it can be done for not much more than a long weekend (insert your local drive to getaway place) close to home.
This episode of One Happy Podcast features Maggie and I discussing how this trip came about and our plans for our latest visit to Aruba. There isn’t a ton of actual information about Aruba but it is a fun listen detailing what’s gone down so far. You also get to hear about the plans that I have for the type of broadcasting a plan on doing from the island. Lastly, you also get clued in on how little preparation we’ve done for this trip thus far. I’m not saying it’s going to take a miracle for me to execute flawlessly. However, as I sit here it is Wednesday night and I have until Saturday to get everything worked out. Yikes!
On This Episode of One Happy Podcast You Will Learn:
- Why we are going on another Aruba vacation so close to our last one
- What Southwest Air does to take care of their customers
- How we plan on doing Aruba on the cheap
- Why subscribing to the podcast is something you are going to want to do
- About the events, we are most looking forward to doing this vacation
Restaurants and Attractions Mentioned in this Episode:
- Amsterdam Manor meet and greet
- San Nicolas Carubbian Festival
- The Arubian Taste
- The Aruba California Lighthouse
Links Mentioned on this Episode of the Show:
- One Happy Podcast website
- One Happy Podcast Facebook
- One Happy Podcast Twitter
- One Happy Podcast connect
- Buy ArubaCurt a Balashi