Since celebrating their 30th anniversary in Aruba in 2010, Marcia and Ray have been back 3 more times, most recently just about 2 weeks ago. During their 4 trips they have stayed at many different properties ranging from all-inclusive to off the beaten part bed and breakfast. They have been all over the island and seen many places most tourists never visit. In short Marcia and Ray have quite a story. Luckily they were kind enough to spend an hour with me discussing their various adventures in Aruba.
If you are the sort of traveler that enjoys discovering new experiences while on vacation you will really enjoy this episode. If you aren’t that sort of traveler the good news is Ray and Marcia have such fun loving attitudes that you will have a ball just listening to them tell their Aruba stories.
On this episode you will hear about:
- A first timer’s reaction seeing a place they have been dreaming of for 30 years
- Aruba’s Red Light district through tourists’ eyes
- What a local taxi driver thinks about the cleanliness of food trucks
- What happens when a tourist gets to drive an ABC tours Land Rover
- What’s behind the secret door labeled 402C that only locals seem to know about?
- Where the governor of Aruba eats when he wants to mingle with his people
Restaurants mentioned this episode:
Links and Resources mentioned this episode: