Those of you interested in getting off the Palm Beach strip and enjoying other parts of Aruba will love hearing about Oranjestad, the capital city of Aruba. Being that the Renaissance is located in the downtown area Sue points out some of the highlights that so many visitors of Aruba fail to experience.
If you are a diver or aspire to be a diver you will gain additional value from this episode. In addition being an Aruba diver for more than a decade, Sue also dives all over the world. Here she discusses what makes diving in Aruba so different and special compared to other dive sites.
On this episode of you will hear about:
- What makes the Renaissance Ocean Suites so special
- An awesome dive excursion provider located just steps from the Renaissance
- A seldom played Aruban golf course that’s a bit off the beaten path
- Some of the great restaurants located in the Oranjestad Area
- A couple of incredible resources for planning your next trip to Aruba
Links and Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Aruba.com – The Official website of the Aruba Tourism Authority
- Mermaid Divers Aruba – A fantastic Diving Operation
- Renaissance Ocean Suites Facebook Group – The #1 resource for those looking for information about the Renaissance Ocean Suites.
- Divi Links Golf Course – The premiere golf course on the island of Aruba
- One Happy Podcast Share your Story – Be a guest on a future episode of the show
- iTunes Review – Leave a review for One Happy Podcast