Normally Andrea stays at one of the resorts on the island but this time she switched things up by staying someplace off the beaten path, Banana Apartments. Over the course of this episode Andrea tells us all about Bananas, a couple of different restaurants and a few activities she and her husband Paul enjoyed during their two week stay.
Andrea has 35 years of experience visiting Aruba and being able to tap into a bit of the knowledge she has accumulated over the years is definitely a treat. The first episode with Andrea got great feedback and I am positive you all will enjoy this one just as much, if not more.
On this episode you will hear about:
- Another option for you to stay if you want to try something a bit different
- One of the best places on the island to snorkel
- A bit of advice if you are going to be going into the water at Arashi
- Some tried and true restaurants that still deliver an excellent dining experience
- Advice from a 35 year Aruba veteran about what newbies should not do
Links and Resources Mentioned this episode:
Aruba.com forums – the Official website of the Aruba Tourism Authority
Bully – Aruba’s most popular taxi Driver – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sole Mare Ristorante Italiano