This interview is very special as it actually takes place in two parts. During the first half you will hear about how they spent that first trip. James takes us back in time and we explore the island through his eyes. Then we talk about the expectations he has for this upcoming trip. Then in the second half of the interview James returns to fill us in on where Aruba is as special as he remembers.
Throughout the interview we also are joined by a couple of very special guests who offer their opinions on our favorite vacation destination.
- What Aruba was like for a couple of newlyweds 14 years ago
- Why you should choose the Radisson for your next vacation
- A pizza recommendation from a 12 year old expert on the subject
- Awe breakfast recommendations
- The reason why any family with kids should run,not walk to book their next trip to Aruba
Restaurants mentioned in this episode:
- Flying Fishbone
- Pelican’s Nest
- Amore Mio
- Eduardo’s Juice Beach Shack
- The Bread Basket
Links and Resources from the episode:
- One Happy Podcast – The Officially Unofficial Podcast of the Island of Aruba