How many years have you been going to Aruba? Have you explored Aruba during those years you’ve been there? On this episode of One Happy Podcast, Maggie and I discuss why we encourage people, especially the Aruba lovers, to go out and explore the island. There is so much to see and do!
It all started from a post I saw on the Aruba Forums of someone taking a picture of the menu of Fermin’s. One comment read that they have been going to Aruba for more than 50 years but have never even heard of Fermin’s. It made me kind of sad. To me, the experience of Aruba is not complete if you haven’t seen all the wonderful things that island has to offer outside the resort areas.
I know that there are some people who just wish to decompress and relax, and that’s perfectly understandable. It’s your vacation. Your time. Your call. But you may never know what you’re missing out on if you never step out of that comfort zone.
Bottomline is, I urge all of you who are tuning in right now to take chances and see what the entirety of Aruba has to offer. Rent a jeep. Just take off. Find a little nook or cranny of Aruba that you can call your special place. We’ve found ours. And it’s our wish that you will find yours too.
On another note, if anyone will be down in Aruba on the 24th of October, come join us at Legends Pub at 7:00 p.m. for One Happy Podcast’s 3rd Anniversary Party. We would absolutely love to meet you there. Come, let’s chat, drink, and be merry!
ON THIS EPISODE OF ONE HAPPY PODCAST, YOU WILL:
– Know the positive points of visiting Aruba: under the hurricane belt, everyone speaks English, everywhere in the island is easily accessible to travel
– Discover an awesome blog from someone who moved to the island and started a tourism-based business
– Hear about our good experiences with all the car rentals companies we’ve had business with
– Find out the different kinds of properties in Aruba for you to stay on as well as our personal preference of accommodations
– Know more about the Carubian Festival
– Hear why we think San Nicolas will be the next ‘hotspot’ or trendy place in Aruba
RESTAURANTS AND COMPANIES MENTIONED: