Fresh back from their trip to the island are Marcia and Ray Frost, who are joining me for this episode of One Happy Podcast to talk about how they celebrated their 37th wedding anniversary in Aruba.
I first had the pleasure of interviewing this lovely couple back in episode 23, in which they told the story of how they fell in love with Aruba. You can listen to that here: http://onehappypodcast.com/ep23
Marcia and Ray, who are Aruba veterans, find comfort and enjoyment in exploring the island to interact and make friends with the locals. They just love to take in the vibe, the music, and the friendly atmosphere in a small island where everyone knows everyone.
They talk about their great experience in an all-inclusive deal with Divi Aruba, which is according to them, the best deal in town and a no brainer if you just wish to sit back, relax, and have everything ready for you. For a reasonable price, they got to enjoy accommodations, endless food, and drinks, as well as entertainment. It’s perfect for anybody who wants to take a trip in a pinch.
For their next trip, Marcia and Ray are planning to take a bunch of newbies with them to the island who will be experiencing the wonders of Aruba for the first time. They can’t wait to be the excited tour guides. In their words, “We love to take people for their first trip and for them to see Aruba with fresh eyes.”
Lastly, but also very important to note, they recount their heartwarming tale in bringing puppies home on a plane to be adopted. As huge animal lovers, Marcia and Ray can’t feel a lot of compassion for the stray animals on the island and they set out to do what they can to help.
ON THIS EPISODE ON ONE HAPPY PODCAST, YOU WILL:
- Know all about Divi Aruba’s Cyber Monday deals including the advantages and why you should consider it for your next trip.
- Listen to us discuss the importance of tipping in Aruba and in other places for the staff who go out of their way to be helpful even in their own time.
- Hear funny stories of the couple’s search for a bandana to combat Ray’s sweat which ended up with him getting an old school 80’s sweatband instead and how he got the Patriot Cheerleaders to wish his father in law, George, a happy birthday.
- Know the difficulties in finding bargains especially in flights and some useful tips.
- Learn why it’s important to be careful of the waves in Divi beach.
- Hear about the strange condition Marcia falls into when swimming in the waters of Aruba, in which she gets seasick easily and how this seemingly also affects other people aside from her.
RESTAURANTS, ESTABLISHMENTS, AND SERVICES MENTIONED: