Joining me on episode 72 of One Happy Podcast is a guest who has been visiting Aruba for 8 years, Kellie Shackleton. She first discovered Aruba thanks to a timeshare presentation in Florida. This led to Kellie discovering her ideal timeshare property, La Cabana. She can usually be found traveling with a group of friends to the island a couple of times each year. Thankfully I was able to catch up with Kellie in between visits to Aruba. She was just on the island about a month ago and will be returning very shortly.
This episode of One Happy Podcast is all about how a group of girls spends their time on One Happy Island. Kellie is nice enough to show us La Cabana through her eyes and also educate us on how Blue-Green timeshares work. Over the course of this interview, we also talk about various experiences, restaurants, and activities Kellie and her friends have enjoyed on Aruba.
On This Episode of One Happy Podcast you will:
- Hear how a timeshare presentation led to Kellie discovering her paradise
- Learn why the ease of traveling to Aruba is one of it’s biggest draws
- Hear what it’s like traveling from Minnesota to Aruba
- Find out why the rooms at La Cabana are so conducive to a great night’s sleep
- Learn how Blue Green points based timeshares work
- Hear an unknown (to me) perk to using Expedia.com
- Discover the Phase 10 Card game
Restaurants and Properties mentioned this episode
Links and Resources Mentioned on this episode of the show:
- One Happy Podcast Facebook Page
- One Happy Podcast Instagram
- One Happy Podcast Twitter