One Happy Podcast would like to welcome to the show Frank Tisellano Sr., a 20-year member of the Playa Linda Family. Twenty plus years ago, Frank and his wife Patricia took a trip to a place called Aruba. Shortly thereafter they completely fell in love with the island and decided to purchase a timeshare there. That timeshare was at the Playa Linda which has been home to Frank Sr., Patricia and their children Frank Jr. and Kristina.
Frank and I sit down for about an hour to discuss his love for Aruba and what the island has meant for him and his family. Having introduced their children to the island when they were only about 4 or 5 years old, Aruba has been part of their family dynamic nearly as long as anyone can remember. I guess you could say the children grew up on the island.
This episode seems to follow the theme of family. There is Frank’s actual real family but also another one. Being an owner at the Playa Linda for so long, the other families who share the same weeks have also become a sort of family. This is a running theme I have heard from many of the guests I have had that own a timeshare. However, I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen it represented as extensively as what you get at the Playa Linda. If you have doubts, just wait until you hear episode 69 of One Happy Podcast – the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba.
On This Episode of One Happy Podcast you will:
- Get an idea of what it was like landing on the island before the big terminal was built
- Hear why Frank and Patricia chose the Playa Linda to be their family’s home away from home
- Get a description of Aruba’s three very different golf courses
- Find out what it’s like to be a member of the Playa Linda family
- Hear about some of Frank’s favorite restaurants on the island
- Realize that Aruba is the ideal place to go for family time away from it all.
Properties Mentioned this Episode:
Aruba Golf Courses:
- The Old Aruba Golf Club
- Divi Links 9 hole course
Restaurants Mentioned on this episode of the show:
Links and Resources Mentioned on this episode of the show: