Joining me today on One Happy Podcast, Aruba’s Officially Unofficial Podcast is 18 year Aruba veteran Janice Worters. Janice and her husband Bill first discovered Aruba in 1998 on the recommendation of a friend. On that initial visit, of course the fell in love and decided to return the following year. That next trip in 1999 was the first time they laid eyes on the Costa Linda and knew immediately it was the right property for them. Janice and Bill purchased a timeshare at the Costa Linda and have been calling it home ever since.
On this episode I speak with Janet about what her version of Aruba looks like. We go from that initial visit all the way through her most recent vacation which took place just last month. Along the way Janice and I discuss the wonderful people of Aruba, exploring the island, some of her favorite restaurants and also the possibility of an extended two or three month vacation to the island.
The interview itself takes just short of an hour and is chock full of both information and enthusiasm. This episode of the podcast will be especially fun for those who have stayed at the Costa Linda before. However even if you have never set foot onto that particular property you will want to give this episode a listen. Janice’s love for all things Aruba shines through so bright that when this is over you will want to book a trip to Aruba immediately. Who knows? You may even want to book a stay at the Costa Linda for your next trip.
On this episode of One Happy Podcast you will hear about:
- How Janice first fell in love with Aruba
- How the people played as large a role as the island’s beauty in making them fall in love with Aruba
- A crucial yet often overlooked benefit of being part of a timeshare community
- What Janice thinks about the safety of Aruba
- Why Janice thinks the Costa Linda is the perfect timeshare property for them
Properties and Restaurants mentioned on this episode of the show:
- Costa Linda
- The Hilton Aruba
- Papiamento Restaurant
- El Gaucho Aruba
- Texas De Brazil Palm Beach
- Screaming Eagle Restaurant
- Blossoms Restaurant Aruba
- Casa Tua Aruba