Being that Vallon lives amongst the Caribbean vibe he has a spirit that over the course of the interview you really learn to appreciate. In fact, as you will hear, he even finds a silver lining in a dark cloud that would have ruined vacation for most of us. By the end of the episode it really is clear just how much Vallon loves Aruba.
In this episode you will:
- Hear an absolutely awesome accent
- Learn how to cope with an 8 hour layover
- Relive a story about how Vallon turns a nearly tragic accident into a positive experience
- Find out why you should always have clean underwear
- Hear Vallon’s experiences in with Aruban kindness and hospitality
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort
- Kuku Kunuku Party Bus
- La Cabana Beach Club Resort and Casino
- New Wei Tai Restauarant
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Enjoy this episode of One Happy Podcast? Leave a 5 star rating and a nice review to help the show gain more exposure and grow. Click here to rate and review.
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to the second episode of “One Happy Podcast”. If you have any suggestions for the show I would love to hear from you. Also, if you would like to be a guest on a future episode please contact me. Whether you are an Aruba veteran, newbie or something in between you have a story to tell and I’d love to help you share it.