Daniel first visited the island more than 20 years ago on business and has been going back nearly every year ever since. Due to the way he was introduced to Aruba, Daniel was welcomed into the Aruba social scene in a way not many can claim. It was this insiders of Aruba and particularly the once booming refinery town of San Nicolaas that made his first book An Island Away so authentically awesome!
In this episode you will hear about:
- The part of Aruba many tourists never see
- What San Nicolaas was like in its hey day
- What Character in An Island Away was the most fun to write
- The possibilities of seeing an adaptation of an island away on screen
- The best Aruba travel blog that you may have never read
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode: