Joining me today on One Happy Podcast is “International Man of Mystery” Stephen from Toronto or act1966 if you are a member of the forums at aruba.com. A lover of Aruba, Stephen was kind enough to stop by the podcast to talk about why he feels Aruba is special.
On this episode you will hear Stephen and I talk about what its like to go from subzero temperatures to the constant meteorological perfection of Aruba. You will also hear about some of the benefits to renting a villa, something I know many of you have questions about.
One of the big focuses of this episode of One Happy Podcast is the Aruba restaurant scene. Stephen and I discuss just how amazing it is that an island so small is able to provide such an outstanding culinary experience. If you are a foodie this is definitely an episode you won’t want to miss.
In this episode you will hear about:
- What it feels like to go from Canada to Aruba in the dead of winter
- Some of the most amazing restaurants in the Caribbean
- The advantages of renting a private villa
- Where to get the cheapest Patron in Aruba
- What its like to purchase a property in Aruba
- 2 Fools and a Bull
- Cafe 080
- Carte Blanche
- Quinta Del Carmen
- Ventanas Del Mar
- White Modern Cuisine
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Aruba.com the official Aruba Tourism Authority message boards
- Aruba Relief Foundation
- Ling and Sons IGA
- Pricesmart Aruba