As Rob and Cindy gear up for their 19th trip we discuss what made them choose Aruba as a vacation destination as well as what keeps them coming backyear after year. Seventeen years ago Cindy and Rob made a decision that would lay the groundwork for a lifetime of harmony, happiness and togetherness. That decision was to make an investment in their family. This is that story.
In This Episode of One Happy Podcast You Will:
- Hear how Rob and Cindy invested in the family and why you should as well
- Find out how a chance meeting with a neighbor 2000 miles from home changed the way Rob and Cindy vacationed.
- Discover how Rob has optimized his planning and packing routine to make certain Aruba vacations go off without a hitch.
- Find out an innovative way to handle communications while on vacation
- Hear about how Aruban’s ring in the New Year
Links and Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Aruba Bob Snorkeling – A favorite snorkel excursion provide on the island of Aruba
- Aruba Sunrise Tours – Start your day with a beautiful Aruban sunrise and then enjoy a tour of the island
- The Black Pearl – Sunset Sails, Snorkeling or even private lunch excursions
- The Dolphin Catamaran – perfect sailing excursion for a small group
- Swimway’s Papasan – no better way to enjoy a relaxing day in the water than floating on your very own papasan
Enjoy this episode of One Happy Podcast? Leave a 5 star rating and a nice review to help the show gain more exposure and grow. Click here to rate and review.
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to the second episode of “One Happy Podcast”. If you have any suggestions for the show I would love to hear from you. Also, if you would like to be a guest on a future episode please contact me. Whether you are an Aruba veteran, newbie or something in between you have a story to tell and I’d love to help you share it.